Instruction & guideline
Instructions for a poster presentation
- Poster size: The maximum size of your poster should be no larger than 90 cm in width and 120 cm in height.
- Poster installation: Posters should be installed on the designated poster board before 11:00 am on 28th November 2023. The necessary equipment for installation (e.g. adhesive tape, clips) will be available at the information desk.
- Presenter availability: During the designated poster session time, please be available at your poster to answer questions and discuss your research with attendees.
- Poster removal: Posters should be removed on 2nd December (before 11:30 am). Any posters left behind will be discarded.
Instructions for an oral presentation
- Time allotment: Presenters will be given a total of 15 minutes for their presentation, including set-up time. This time is divided into 12 minutes for the presentation and 3 minutes for Q&A.
- Time management: All presenters must adhere to their allotted time, as the schedule of presentation sessions is tight. Please ensure that you are ready and check-in with the session chair at least 5 minutes before the start of your session.
- Presentation format: Please prepare your slides in either PowerPoint or PDF format. The recommended ratio is 16:9 (1,920 x 1,080 pixels). It is important to embed your fonts while saving your file to ensure proper display of text.
- File upload: To facilitate a smooth and efficient presentation, please upload your presentation file onto the central computer provided before the start of each day’s sessions. Please name your file ‘AIC2023_Paper ID_Title’.
- Computer and software: A notebook with Windows 11, MS PowerPoint 365 and Adobe Acrobat Reader installed will be provided. If you bring your own computer, please note that only an HDMI connector will be available for use.
Instructions for the full paper submission
- Log in to your MS CMT account. https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/AIC2023
- Once logged in, select your role to Author.
- From the Author Console in CMT, click on the link ‘Create Camera Ready Submission.’
- The Create New Camera Ready Submission page opens. On this page, you may have the ability to edit the title, abstract, and author information.
- Important: To ensure that your paper is correctly indexed in the conference database, book of abstract, and E-proceeding, please update the title, abstract, and author information to match your full paper files.
- The ‘Files’ section is where you upload the full paper files. You may either drag and drop the file into the dotted region or click ‘Upload from Computer’ to upload the file that way.
- We strongly request you to upload 2 files of your full paper. One is in MS Word format (*.docx) and the other is in pdf format (*.pdf). In case some minor mistakes such as misspelling or capital letter missing are found, we can edit it without disturbing to correct and re-submit new file.
- Fill in the presenter’s name.
- Click submit to finish.
- The deadline for full paper submission is 31st August 2023.